Obama is out of control. As broke as our country is, Obama told Egypt they don't have to repay a $1 billion debt they owe us and plus, he said he will give Egypt $1 billion dollars to boot !!! Where did Obama find a billion dollars to give away? He borrowed it from China !!! I am telling you folks, we've got to get Obama out of office now; we cannot wait until November 2012.
Check out the two links below for reference.
http://www.fireandreamitchell.com/2011/05/19/more-from-the-obama-arab-spring-speech-even-though-we-have-no-money-obama-gives-egypt-2-billion/
http://edition.cnn.com/2011/POLITICS/05/19/obama.mideast/index.html
1 comment:
I'm with ya brother. This was predicted if he became president but everyone was taken in by his charisma. A friend of mine who voted for him admitted it was a mistake. I don't know what we can do to get out of this mess. Look at gas prices, there's no reason with big oil making billions in profits. I think somebody has his hand in some deep pockets. Where did his money come from, he was raised by his poor single mom. I just don't get it.
Post a Comment